The Crescent, Greater Manchester
The Crescent – Buy to Let Property in Salford
The Crescent is a new buy to let property development in the City of Salford, Greater Manchester.
The Crescent is enviably located in an area of Salford that shares its namesake. It’s just a short walk from Manchester city centre and enjoys unrivalled views over the River Irwell and surrounding parklands.
The Crescent will comprise 399 apartments and seven townhouses spread across three distinct tower blocks with striking facades. One, two, and three-bedroom apartments will be available, all benefitting from thoughtful layouts, premium fixtures and high-end finishes. Premium facilities are also available onsite including a private cinema, indoor heated pool and spa and a gymnasium.
Q4 2020Completion Date
- Furnishing: Fitted kitchen, Balcony, Full Bathroom, Air Filtering System
- Parking: Underground carparking at additional cost + cycle store
- £2,000 Reservation Fee
- Exchange Deposit just 30% (minus reservation fee already paid)
- No further deposits until practical completion
- All deposits are fully protected through to completion
“We are your partner in prosperity”
If you are considering buying investment property, it starts with a conversation. If we understand what you are looking for we are in a better position to help you achieve your goals and save you time by recommending the most suitable property.
Request a call back