Duchess Gardens , West Yorkshire
Q1 2017Completion Date
Duchess Gardens is an 85-bedroom care home facility in the affluent town of Bingley, West Yorkshire. Duchess Gardens is completed and fully operational, meaning that there is no development risk and income can be received immediately.
Located close to the major towns and cities of Harrogate, Skipton and Leeds, the care home is well-placed to host the elderly and allow for their families to visit them easily. It lies next to some of England’s finest countryside, and enjoys a prestigious horticultural heritage. Duchess Gardens accommodates people who need 24-hour personal support and would find it difficult to cope in their own home without assistance. On site features include a hairdresser’s, day centre, cinema room and religious service.
- A fully managed income generating asset
- UK commercial buy-to-let purchase
- Based upon a sustainable business model
- A choice of 4 exit strategies and 2 purchase options
- Open and operational care facility
- Will undergo a rolling refurbishment
Number of Units:5