Our student property investments are predominantly in cities and towns with large student populations such as Birmingham and Liverpool. We only choose buy to let student accommodation investment opportunities in the very best of locations, close to city centre amenities and university campuses, making the units very attractive to students.
Campus Living, Sheffield
Located on campus whilst adjoining the city’s cultural quarter, today’s premium brands are built upon notions of desirability and convenience. A renowned London developer with a portfolio worth in excess of £700m has turned their hand to developing distinguished student properties.
With over 24,000 students in the surrounding area of Sheffield Hallam, it offers ample opportunity for tenants. As a centre of excellence for health care and teacher training, for the 2014 academic year, it is ranked as the fourth best UK institution for studying complimentary medicine, and a student satisfaction rate 82% per cent places it among the best in the country.
Sheffield City Centre Apartment Sale
• All studios with full residential use
• 8% Net return
• Completion Q3 2015
• Limited availability with 53 Studios
• Purchase Price starting from £77,500
• Tesco occupying the ground floor
• All funds held in solicitor escrow throughout build phase
• CCTV & Video entry
• All units fully furnished with own kitchenette
• 1 Minute to Sheffield Hallam University
• 5 Minutes to Sheffield City Centre
• 3 Minutes to Sheffield Station
• 10 Minutes to Sheffield University
Further to this, the development has full residential planning, so for those wishing to let it out to non-students or perhaps reside in it personally over the summer months, this is an available option.
Living is made easy with Tesco occupying the ground floor retail unit with Sheffield Hallam University and Sheffield station little more than a minute’s walk away thereby ensuring long term rental security for the future.