Where are the best places to invest in UK property?
Download your free UK Buy-To-Let Guide today
By filling in your details you acknowledge that you will be joining our mailing list to receive property investment news and relevant property investments.
Why have property prices increased?
Between 2010 – 2020 property prices in the UK have risen by 41%. This is partly due to a supply / demand imbalance which means that there is more demand for existing property.
This is especially true in some areas where supply is limited due to planning restrictions, or the development of housing has not kept pace with job creation and the number of people relocating to the area. Since 2008 Bristol, Cambridge, London, and Oxford have all seen house price growth of over 50%. However, they are considered largely unaffordable by investors and due to high house prices, rental yields are often lacklustre. In our guide you can discover where housing is more accessible but poised for growth, allowing you to achieve capital growth seen in other cities and good rental returns.
We have also pinpointed areas that have positive fundamentals, such as a growing economy and employment market, yet have a lack of suitable housing. These areas provide investors with the best chances for capital growth and rental yields.
Download our guide today to receive expert insight and uncover where the best places to invest in property in the UK are!
In our guide we outline where we think the best places to invest are if you want to achieve good levels of capital growth. We source property daily and apply our property sourcing principles to each investment opportunity we are presented with, so we have refined our expertise in the area that we will share with you to make an informed decision.
In the past we pinpointed an area for growth and over recent years it has undergone a significant transformation. We introduced investors to property in Croydon where the average price for a two-bedroom apartment was £220,000 in 2015.
Two-bedroom apartments in Croydon are now currently worth around £330,000 - and astonishing 50% increase. Work with us today to discover how you can achieve that level of capital growth through investing in UK property.
You will have access to this exclusive information and special insight into where the best places to invest in property today are based on future area predictions!
Download our guide today to discover how you can achieve capital growth through property!
- The UK has seen strong growth over the years
- Some areas are still poised for more growth
- Download our exclusive guide to discover these areas
- Capitalise on the current housing shortage caused by the pandemic and Brexit and discover why now is the ideal time to invest
- Increase your chances of being successful by timing the market right
- Find out the reason why prices are set to rise over the next three years
- Download our guide to understand what drives UK house prices.
- Find out where the best places to invest in the UK are. Bespoke material compiled by experts with decades worth of experience in the industry
- Also discover exclusive developments in areas that we think will experience the most capital growth.
- Get in touch with one of our experienced investment consultants who can present different property investment opportunities in different cities
- Choose the best way to invest for tax savings, so that you can reap the most gains from your returns
“We are your partner in prosperity”
If you are considering buying investment property, it starts with a conversation. If we understand what you are looking for we are in a better position to help you achieve your goals and save you time by recommending the most suitable property.
Request a call back