Is it a good time to invest in UK property?
Download your free How to invest in UK Property Guide today
By filling in your details you acknowledge that you will be joining our mailing list to receive property investment news and relevant property investments.
Why should you invest?
An undersupply of housing has caused prices to skyrocket in recent years. It has not affected the whole country equally though, and through working with us you will discover where there is still potential in the market.
Between 2010 – 2020 house prices have risen by 41% nationally and despite a pandemic rose 8.6% year-on-year to Feb 2021. House price growth is underpinned by demand, which is exacerbated by a shortage of available housing. The government has set a target of building 300,000 new homes per year to keep up with demand, but it has failed to ever meet the target. If the government keeps failing to build an adequate number of housing to meet demand, house prices will continue to rise.
In the decade from 2010 – 2020 house prices in prices grew considerably in Slough (75.5%), Corby (71.6%), Harlow (70.1%) and Medway (67.7%). We have opportunities for you to invest in these high performing commuter towns as well as other cities across the UK that are poised for growth. Contact us to discover where property is most in demand and how you can achieve capital growth from it.
Choose to work with a company with a decade of experience in sourcing property investments that return good yields and capital growth. Download our guide to receive exclusive insight into the UK property investment industry and where we think are the best places to invest for capital growth and rental yields.
Supply v Demand
Where should I be investing in UK property
One should consider investing in Manchester because there are good population fundamentals. With regards to population growth, Cushman & Wakefield estimate that Manchester’s population will swell by 56,000 by 2034. Manchester is the city with the youngest average age in the UK, according to research by comparethemarket.com. The UK has an average age of 40, whereas in Manchester the average age of its residents is 33 years and two months.
This makes it ideal for property investment as it is the demographic that will need property to rent and then buy in the future.
Enquire today to discover more areas with these favourable demographics.
Recent examples of how we have delivered for investors who want to achieve capital growth include Croydon. Over recent years it has had a facelift and experienced significant regeneration, even boasting a Box Park to rival Shoreditch's.
We introduced investors to property in Croydon where the average price for a two-bedroom apartment was £220,000 in 2015. Two-bedroom apartments in Croydon are now currently worth around £330,000 - and astonishing 50% increase. Work with us today to discover how you can achieve that level of capital growth through investing in UK property.
Our guide will help you understand why you should be investing in UK property, due to positive factors such as sustained house price growth, high demand, and lack of supply. You will receive exclusive insight into areas which are on the cusp of growth, allowing you to achieve high returns on your property. Download our guide today to understand why the fundamentals are attracting billions of pounds of investment from savvy USA pension funds.
- The average house price in England increased by 8.5% over the year to December 2020.
- Due to the pandemic, many are now choosing to live in commuter towns and suburbs where they can get more space for their money.
- Commuter towns led the way in terms of house price growth in 2020.
- We have opportunities in Luton starting from £175,882. Ideal for commuters priced out of the London market.
- Enquire today to discover more about our commuter town investment opportunities and how they can deliver good rental yields and capital growth due to the London exodus.
- Take your first step and enquire today to achieve your financial goals through property investment.
- Be the first to receive hand-picked and exclusive property deals
- Sign up to find out where you should be investing in UK property for capital growth
- You will be matched with a personal investment consultant who will note your requirements and present investment opportunities to you.
- Join hundreds of other successful investors who have benefited from our investment consultant’s wealth of experience and knowledge. They will help you feel empowered to take better and more informed investment decisions.
- We have properties to suit all budgets and purchasing timelines. Including off-plan developments with payment plans and properties that just require a 25% - 35% mortgage.
- Enquire today to learn more about UK property market and how you can get started to achieve capital growth and high yields today!
“We are your partner in prosperity”
If you are considering buying investment property, it starts with a conversation. If we understand what you are looking for we are in a better position to help you achieve your goals and save you time by recommending the most suitable property.
Request a call back