JQ Rise, Birmingham
Enquire about this property today
By completing this form, you give us permission to send your contact information to the property developer or their appointed agent.
They will share the property brochure and relevant information to help you make an informed decision. You hereby agree that your details will be added to a mailing list to receive emails of similar opportunities.
Q2 2022Completion Date
JQ Rise is a new buy to let in Birmingham city centre, occupying a much-coveted B1 post code.
JQ Rise is a new Birmingham property development overlooking the Jewellery Quarter area. It is close to Paradise, a new mixed-use office development, and Birmingham’s cultural offerings such as Arena Birmingham and Symphony Hall. JQ Rise comprises 226 one, two, and three-bedroom apartments. Each is designed to a modern standard and combines luxury with sustainability.
Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter sits just on the edge of the city centre. It’s home to over 700 jewellers and independent retailers. Though the industry has declined throughout the 20th century, it is currently undergoing transformation into a hub for creative businesses, all while retaining the unique heritage of the area.
- Moduleo Select luxury vinyl flooring
- Living and bedroom areas fitted with contemporary high quality carpeting
- Double base units, double and single wall units
- Double sink unit with sink and matching plinths
- Chrome Mono Block mixer tap
- Laminate worktop, Magnet Argent 28mm (or similar) with upstand 200mm as a minimum
- Senta White wall tiling
- Brushed metal handles to kitchen units with soft closure doors and drawers
- Fully integrated appliances to include oven, ceramic hob, extractor with stainless steel or glasssplashback, fridge freezer and washer/dryer as per kitchen supplier’s proposals.
- Contemporary bath suite with stylish chrome shower mixer tap or similar fitting
- Pura Bathrooms Thermo bar shower with chrome sliding rail and chrome mixer shower head
- Kinedo Horizon self-contained shower cubicle or similar product
- Vitra acrylic white shower tray and glass shower enclosure
- Vitra ceramic wash basin with chrome mixer tap
- Contemporary WC to match bath
- Nova Beige tiles, full height to all walls behind bath, shower, WC and wash basin
- Mirror over wash basin
- Downlights or single ceiling light of high quality positioned as per electrical layout-switch control
- Ceiling/wall mounted extraction fan
- Electric razor socket
- Chrome towel radiator
Number of Units:226
Service Charge:£1000 (estimated)
Prices:Starting at £199,995