Townhouses in Manchester
Enquire about this property today
By completing this form, you give us permission to send your contact information to the property developer or their appointed agent.
They will share the property brochure and relevant information to help you make an informed decision. You hereby agree that your details will be added to a mailing list to receive emails of similar opportunities.
Q3 2020Completion Date
Manchester’s city centre has experienced a lot of regeneration, from Spinningfields and Deansgate to Ancoats and New Islington. Local Blackfriars is a new development on Blackfriars Street close to the Northern Quarter and Manchester’s shopping district. Residents will be spoilt for choice in terms of eateries, bars and shops to explore. Local Blackfriars boasts impressive communal spaces and amenities such as a 24/7 concierge service, bistro, bar, a gymnasium, cinema room and fully equipped laundry room.
- Contemporary white Duravit
- Grohe chrome taps and fittings
- Heated towel rail
- Porecelain tiling and mirrored
- walls to bathrooms and ensuites
- Tiled floor finishes
- Contemporary high-gloss
- kitchen units
- Feature lighting
- Integrated appliances
- Designer finishes and splashbacks
- Floor finishes
- A combination of durable floor
- finishes throughout, including
- luxury carpet and tiling to
- wet areas
- Low-energy LED lighting
- Fire-fighting sprinklers, automatic
- smoke vents and mains-wired
- smoke detectors
- Dual express elevators
- Door entry systems
- CCTV system for added security
Ground Rent:£350 p.a.
Number of Units:380
Service Charge:£2.85 psf
Prices:Town houses £399,00