Vincent House, Liverpool
Enquire about this property today
By completing this form, you give us permission to send your contact information to the property developer or their appointed agent.
They will share the property brochure and relevant information to help you make an informed decision. You hereby agree that your details will be added to a mailing list to receive emails of similar opportunities.
Vincent House – Liverpool Student Property Investment
Vincent House is a new Liverpool student property investment opportunity in the city centre. It comprises 61 self-contained apartments and is in a central Liverpool location, which is one of the best postcodes to consider when investing student property in Liverpool with the shopping quarter and several university campuses on its doorstep. The development will appeal to many students due to its location next to lots of university campuses and high-spec finish. Its boutique style of living contrasts with the high-rise neighbouring buildings and will appeal to the more discerning tenant. The developer already runs one successful boutique student property in central Liverpool, so they are well aware of what the property must offer to meet the needs of and attract tenants.
Q3 2020Completion Date
Hallway / communal areas LVT ﬂooring to communal areas
- Plastered walls painted to colour in CGIs
- Doors painted to colour in CGIs
- Matt chrome ironmongery
- Modern eﬀect squared edged skirting board and architrave
- Communal breakout area in basement Surface mounted ventilation
- LVT ﬂooring
- Plastered walls painted to colour as in CGIs
- Range of lounge furniture
- Shelving for books
- Full range of kitchen base & wall units high gloss doors as per colours in CGIs with stainless steel oven, extractor and hob
- White goods - under counter fridge freezer (Beko, Samsung or similar)
- LVT ﬂooring throughout
- Plastered walls with colour as in CGIs
- Linoleum style wet ﬂoor to shower room
- Slim line shower tray with static shower screen and tiled shower walls
- Built in mirror to wall
- Close coupled white WC
- Built-in storage with wardrobes
- 3/4 bed with headboard
- 2-seater sofa
- Intercom entry system
- High speed wireless internet access
- Blinds to all window openings and velux blinds to roof windows
Property now sold.
“We are your partner in prosperity”
If you are considering buying investment property, it starts with a conversation. If we understand what you are looking for we are in a better position to help you achieve your goals and save you time by recommending the most suitable property.
Request a call back